Taboos When Welcoming the God Of Wealth
On the fifth day of the Lunar New Year, sending off poverty and welcoming prosperity is a common desire for everyone. But are there any taboos when welcoming the God of Wealth? Let us tell you right away!
1. The God of Wealth does not enter dark places. Ensure that your home is well-lit. When the auspicious time arrives light candles and incense and worship sincerely.
2. The God of Wealth detests impurity. Keep the altar clean and tidy. Before worship, take a bath to cleanse yourself and change into neat attire.
3. Proper sequence for offerings to the God of Wealth. When burning written prayers for the God of Wealth, start from the beginning of the text and burn through to the end where it is signed
4. Avoid inauspicious items Bagua mirrors, lion statues and pixiu are high in negative energy. It should be temporarily removed or avoided when welcoming the God of Wealth.
5. Use Five Elements Bagua Talisman. Place a Five Elements Bagua Talisman on the main door or altar when welcoming the God of Wealth. This activates the circulation of the five elements and promotes vitality and wealth.